blog 4

 I chose fourth grade from the Standards and Technology Matrices for ELA. Under standards, LAFS.4.RL.3.7 learning about the subject area within English Language Arts and I found it very interesting! I learned about level two and the Basic Application of Skills & Concepts. The items assessing these standards may be used with two or more grade-appropriate literary texts which I did not know about. I thought there would be more literary text. This comes with tons of online graphing tools for kids and iMovie is used and EduBlogs! I loved learning the ELA technology standards and found them very fascinating.


The Educator Toolkit under history for fourth graders holds tons of amazing resources! SS.8.A.1 has 11 different resources which I think are all very amazing and useful for all different ages. These would help my students 1 day in so many different ways because every student learns differently. There is a video resource for some visual Learners which I think will be very awesome. A lesson plan as well is also very useful to stay organized. There's also an analyzing tutorial which is very good for visual Learners and I think will be very helpful. Being able to listen to audio versions is a very good resource to have not only as a student but anyone trying to learn about a new subject or anything like that is always very helpful. There are so many great resources this toolkit has.


I think internet searching can be very helpful and everyone should be able to know how to properly do so. There is so much good on the internet that can help you so much in so many different ways and I feel it is very necessary and the internet is a great resource for everyone. When using the Web together as a class, teachers can demonstrate how to look for a definition of an unfamiliar word. Thinking out loud when you search helps so much too.  It opens doorways to a bundle of information, knowledge, and educational resources, increasing opportunities for learning in the classroom. Teachers use online materials to prepare lessons, and students to extend their range of learning. I highly agree with everything introduced this week and think those are all great ways within internet searching as a teacher and individual.

Comments