Blog Journal #3

 Copyright and fair use are both very important in today’s society and when doing assignments for school jobs and whatever else you do work for, you should always be educated about copyright and fair use. Fair use in the US is copyright law and this law pretty much allows the use of portions of copyright work without permission from the owner. I guess you could say fair use as a defense to copyright infringement. I was never really aware of this and didn’t realize how important all of this is to know until he really did my own research. Teachers should definitely explain everything so people know how to say to do these things and even cite things correctly. Copyright is a legal means that is protecting one’s work whether it is an author is someone who wrote something themself it is pretty much their work and you cannot just take it from them word for word. Kids in school need to learn the importance of copyright so they know not to take other people's words and writings. I would definitely go over all of this in my syllabus for my children in school.

There are many different technology implementation issues, but if you educate yourself about technology and all the issues that can occur you will be just fine. Cyberbullying is very real and I have seen it firsthand in the past. It can be very scary out there and that is why you should always have a parent with you when you were on YouTube we’re going on social media. You should never let strangers interact with you unless you know them and if there is ever a cyberbullying problem you should go to your teacher or parent immediately. I will not allow cyber bowling in my classroom and if I see someone bullying or being very hurtful to another student they will be kicked out of the program and have to write an apology letter. I also think student privacy is very important. Student privacy is something that should always be followed and no one should be invading anyone’s privacy. We all are different individuals and we should all have and respect each other‘s privacy. The right to student privacy extends to educational records, admissions, and conduct, which is all a very good example, and kids should know their own rights. For example, no one can be going through anyone’s backpacks or locker and if they do break this privacy they will be sent home and be expelled for over a week.


Making my newsletter design was super exciting and I really found it very interesting. In the future, I could possibly add some more color and pictures because I feel like that drags tons of attention but in the end, I think I did a very good job. I have never used that type of software and designed a newsletter platform so in the future that will be very good for any job when I am doing so for my clients, children, etc. I was very excited and making my newsletter design and I hope you like it as well! 





Comments