#7

 Teacher pages on the school website are very important and I have always really looked forward to them. I found it very interesting that some schools require teachers to maintain a set of class pages on the school website but I also find it very useful. After looking at a few school websites in class pages I would definitely have one filled with information for my kids and even parents. I would definitely fill it with my email address phone number and also weekly schedules of what we are doing in class. I am so excited to have my own class website.

I am vision myself using tons of technology to accomplish my teaching goals. I would definitely want to use an iPad with all of the kids and a SmartBoard to create any charts or graphs on the board. I also think phones can be necessary for some projects but not all. There’s so much excellent software is on computers that are very useful as well! I think in today's society so many kids use the internet and know how to use technology very well!

Working on the wiki platform was very interesting and I would really like to use it more in the future. I don’t have much to complain about as I thought it was very organized and very easy to use. I feel like kids of all ages would really like using it in a classroom setting and even outside of a classroom setting. It provides windows like workspace interface by using folders to organize different files and pages which is really awesome and I really liked it! Here is the link to some teacher websites that I found very interesting.


https://www.nordangliaeducation.com/our-schools/florida/north-broward-preparatory-school

that was my highschool classweb!


Comments