BLOG 5

 I have been using Twitter for about five years now! I love Twitter and I think it is a great way to follow up on your favorite sports players your favorite music artist and even so much more. There are also so many people posting about different hobbies and different homework assignments you can always find things to be interested in. Twitter can be very helpful further along in my career and so many different ways. Twitter can help me post-class assignments for my students and even send out different alerts to all my students! There are always fun links I could post for my other staff members as well on Twitter. 


The digital divide usually refers to the gap between demographics and regions that have access to modern information and communication technology and those that don’t have access! Some people have sufficient knowledge and access to technology and some don’t! I think all classrooms should have access to technology and always use computers but if not there are still many other ways of doing well in class without a computer. The corona crisis has shown the effects of the digital divide in education such as teachers and students out of the loop because of the lack of sufficient technology and digital skills. This could really affect my teaching strategies in the future but I will definitely make sure I work on it. 

There are so many different academic software for students that I’ve been so useful in my life. Quizlet is very useful and very good for students making flashcards and trying to memorize different definitions. I also think Chegg is a very good software that helps you find answers to questions that you may not be able to find in most places. I also believe that word is a great software to download that you can write on and make different diagrams on as well and I think these would all be great for the future and have my students all use them!


Comments