Blog #8

I learned tons of new skills from working on the Web Design assignment that is all very useful and I believe will bring me success to my career and in the future! I had a very successful experience doing this assignment it was very easy to work with and super organized to use this platform. This assignment will help me make tons of things for my career and even if I wind up being a teacher or for really any job!

Diigo is a really good resource and online platform. The main goal is to help you create your own personable online knowledge library! This Website is a social bookmarking website that will let you sign up users to bookmark and tag webpages, you can also highlight any part of a webpage which is very cool too! I would definitely save important websites and have access to them on my computer and in the future, I would also be able to save a screenshot of a website and see how it changes over time which was very useful with team members and other company’s. 

https://www.gartner.com/en/industries/education

Technology has been something that I have been using throughout my whole life and in today’s society it is very important to know how to use all different types of technology. In the teaching in the street technology is very important as it is used in the every day classroom. Teacher professional development it’s very important for all educators to get together and always be informed about tons of technology.  This website above is very nice because it’ll keep me up-to-date on new technology trends in higher education purposes. 

Comments