Blog journal 10

I think data collection is very important and is a very useful tool in the teaching industry. I think I will not only use data collection and surveys to send home to my children asking them their opinion on different field trips he would like to have in the future or different class parties we can have but also send home to the parents as well. Getting other people's opinion is very important to me and sending out surveys are a very useful way of getting information. Data collection provides insight within so many resources! It also monitors the success of classes in other campus programs as well.

I found it very interesting when students talked about wanting to be very organized teachers in the future and being very hands-on. That is something that is very important to me which is really connecting with other people in the future and being very hands-on but organized at the same time. I also agree with everyone that computers and technology in classrooms are just as important as anything and they are very useful as we use them now in class as well. 

Tech- flex and my digital badges have been very cool resources that I have used and they were very new to me at the beginning of this class. Tech-flex can be a very handy tool in the classroom. Digital badges are a very validated indicator of accomplishment skills quality or even interest that can be earned in various learning environments it would be super awesome when teaching one day! 

I have learned so much different technology in this class and I am excited to learn even more! I would like to learn a little more different software‘s for teaching that I can use in the future. I am not aware of all the software‘s and I know there are so many that could help me teach my kids in various ways. I will hope to achieve this goal by taking more classes like this and doing my own research maybe even on YouTube for new resources on teaching for students. I am always excited to learn!

Comments