Blog Journal #6

 I thought using class Diigo was very easy and not too hard to get used to! I really liked using Diigo because it was a very organized website and was very helpful. Diigo is very user-friendly and super easy to install. It is really easy to take notes with Diigo as well. There was nothing I would really complain about. I am very happy I started using Diigo.

I really enjoyed blogging and I find it very interesting to do. When I blog I feel like I can write about anything and it’s super easy to post. Sometimes I wish that when I post more people could see it because everything I post is very useful information but there’s not much I could really complain about. Definitely will keep blogging in the future.

Google doc is a very useful web 2.0 tool that I’ve used throughout my whole life and will definitely use in the future. It is very useful when checking spelling and grammar and wanting to write papers. You can also make graphs on Google documents as well which is very useful in school. It is very easy and there’s even a voice tool that you can talk through the computer and it types everything for you which I love! 
https://www.google.com/docs/about/


Comments